Friday, August 28, 2009

Elasti-WOMAN Friday 16

Sorry friends, foes and gentle readers, I've been neglectful in my posting responsibilities. My life's been a little busy, between work, reviews, and life.

One f the reasons for my negligence is the fact that I'm going to the Toronto Fan Expo tomorrow. I've been blessed with a wonderful bride who has no problem shedding herself of me for one weekend a year. The past two (three?) I've gone to Baltimore. This year, I chose to go to Toronto.

When I go to these cons, I like to get my geek on, but I'm not a talented enough seamstress to cosplay. Of course, I don't have the physique for it either.

What's this have to do with Elasti-Woman?

Well, it has this to do with her.

I made this image for a t-shirt. It's just a simple iron-on dealio, but until Graphitti or DC puts out a DP shirt, it'll do.

I used Matthew Clark's promo poster image (with his permission), the old logo from the 1980s series, and the head circles from Premiani's heyday. A little from each, to make a pretty killer image if I do say so myself.

There you have it, a bit of a cheat, sure, but it does have Rita on it.

1 comment:

  1. That's a *great* t-shirt concept! Hope that you had a good time at FANExpo. This year was my first time going in years and years, and WOW has the con grown!

    Murray

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails