Monday, February 14, 2011

Negative Monday 37 or Mike Hawthorne's Twart

Happy Monday friends! Happy Valentine's Day too! I wish I had some DP Valentines to send you all. Those could border on creepy, couldn't they? A card with Mento on it, or one with Crazy Jane. . . hmmmmm. . . .I think I might be on to something here. . .

At any rate, the Twartiness featuring the DP continues on. Mike Hawthorne, who I have to admit I am painfully unfamiliar with save for his Twart endeavors, has added this little piece.


Mike's got some Conan, Star Trek, and Fear Agent experience, but I'm not a regular reader of any of those.

Regardless, I thought it was a nice Negative Monday addition, as Larry is featured so prominently.

Speaking of creepy, I'm not sure what's up with the fella holding the mic with the hoody and Dr. Doom-like mask, but there it is. Not too sure about the snake either, maybe that's supposed to be Gar? Let's pretend it is.

At any rate, Mr. Hawthorne's DP looks pretty snazzy to me, I like the oddity of the tech Cliff is sporting here, and the bands around the tops of Larry's boots are a nice element that plays off his belt. More Twartiness still to come, my friends. Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails