Tuesday, October 18, 2011

MY GREATEST FOUR-STAR REVIEW

My Greatest Adventure hit the stands last week and my review hit the internet shortly thereafter. 

This time out, the tale is not only the lead in this anthology book, but it is also the only story of the three that is written and drawn by two separate creators. Matt Kindt narrates this new Robotman’s exposition through the words of Robotman, himself. He gives us a tight overview of Robotman’s personality but only eludes to Robotman’s past, choosing to grow the character over the course of the storyline.

To see the whole review, give a little click

1 comment:

  1. Nice review! I'm glad Robotman is getting some solo time. I had a wicked dream the other day Elasti Girl made the JLA and struggled with been a shiny god instead of a freak. Either I'm clairvoyant or that's just become an exclusive slip of what I'll be doing when DC contacts me to follow up Geoff.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails